In the 1970's, President Sadat commenced his "Open Door Policy" for economic reform in Egypt. This policy was designed to encourage private and foreign investment and to reduce the role of the state in the economy. This created a demand for a new type of commercial law firm in Egypt, and Kamel Law office was founded in 1981 to meet that demand.
Since its foundation, Al Kamel Law Office has grown to be recognized as one of Egypt’s leading independent law firms, and has a reputation of integrity, professionalism and commitment to delivering the highest quality legal services.
- Our firm comprises 8 partners, more than 30 lawyers and a total staff of over 100
- We are the second largest law firm in Egypt
- Working languages include: English, Arabic, French, German and Spanish.
- We have worked on many notable transactions and legal matters in Egypt over the last 25 years.
- We have a broad client base that includes many leading companies in both Egypt and abroad. View some of our notable clients.
- Al Kamel Law Office is the preferred partner in Egypt for many law firms throughout the world, including some of the world’s most prominent law firms. We have an open door policy and do not have exclusive arrangements with any firm. View some of the international firms with whom we have worked.
- We are widely recommended in a number of international directories. View our professional recommendations.
We treat our clients and staff as part of our extended family, and are committed to delivering the highest quality legal services and care to our large client base around the world, whether individuals or corporations. Key aspects of our commitment to our clients include:
- Understanding our clients' needs and offering the highest quality value for money legal services
- Providing value added services including:
- Informing clients of any changes in law and compliance requirements;
- Training in specialist areas such as tax and labor law.
- Providing our cross-border clients with local knowledge management, supported by a solid network of public and private sector contracts
Above all, our track record of success demonstrates that no effort is considered too great when it comes to protecting our clients' interests.