- Acting as local legal counsel to Boeing in litigation brought against Boeing before the Egyptian Courts by the families of the victims on board the Egypt Air Flight crash on October 31st 1999 and advising on Egyptian law with regard to litigation pending in the US.
- Advising on points of Egyptian Law as it affects pending litigation in France and USA brought against Boeing by the families of the victims on board Flash Airlines as a result of the crash of one of its aircraft over the red sea.
- Acting for Southern Pacific Properties Limited and SPP (Middel East) Limited in the Pyramid Oasis arbitration before ICSID against the Government of Egypt held in Paris. This was the most important arbitration that has taken concerning Egypt in recent years.
- Represented Agypetco Oil and Gas Gmbh in the Egyptian courts and an ICC arbitration held in Paris against the Egyptian Government and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (“EGPC”)
- Represented Kier International on an arbitration relating to a dispute with the Greater Cairo Wastewater Organization concerning the construction of certain works forming part of the Greater Cairo Wastewater project
- Represented ALTA Telecommunication before the International Chamber of Commerce ICC, Paris, France.
- Advised US Ministry of Justice regarding international foreign litigation.